- October 3, 2019 Update on “Hidden SME Champions”: A Century-old Japanese Company’s Quest to Enhance Living Environments through Shikkui Platser
- March 7, 2019 Update on“Hidden SME Champions”: Fujii Piano Service - Testing the Boundaries of the Upright Piano with Granfeel Technology: Recreating the Touch and Expression of the Grand Piano in an Upright
- September 26, 2018 Update on "Hidden SME Champions" : The Aomori Ai Industry Cooperative - Finding solutions for society with Japanese “Ai” Indigo
- April 23, 2018 Update on“Hidden SME Champions”: Kasamori Corporation － Embroidered necklaces bring together cutting-edge Japanese technology and traditional artisanry
- April 2, 2018 Update on“Hidden SME Champions”: KYOTO OMURO - Bringing the beauty of Kyoto's seasonal flowers to the world through online retail
- August 4, 2017 Update on“Hidden SME Champions”: NAZCA Corporation - Protecting the environment by heightening “material functionality” through technology
- April 25, 2017 SME SUPPORT JAPAN launched its new English website today.
- April 20, 2017 SME SUPPORT JAPAN hosted a business meeting event for business owners from Thailand and Japanese SMEs at the MEDTEC Japan 2017, the largest medical equipment tradeshow in Asia.
- March 30, 2017 SME SUPPORT JAPAN and Bpifrance to open a J-GoodTech community in EuroQuity, to connect French and Japanese growth companies.
Hidden SME Champions2019.10.03 Tagawa Sangyo
Testing the Boundaries of the Upright Piano with Granfeel Technology: Recreating the Touch and Expression of the Grand Piano in an UprightVIEW MORE
J-GoodTech is an online business matching platform for connecting Japanese SMEs with companies across the world. We make it simple to seek or propose solutions to J-GoodTech members, find innovative ideas for your business and identify the right strategic partners.
CEO Projects provide relationship building opportunities for Japanese SMEs seeking overseas expansion and CEOs from abroad interested in Japanese technology, service and products.