- October 3, 2019 Update on “Hidden SME Champions”: A Century-old Japanese Company’s Quest to Enhance Living Environments through Shikkui Platser
- March 7, 2019 Update on“Hidden SME Champions”: Fujii Piano Service - Testing the Boundaries of the Upright Piano with Granfeel Technology: Recreating the Touch and Expression of the Grand Piano in an Upright
- September 26, 2018 Update on "Hidden SME Champions" : The Aomori Ai Industry Cooperative - Finding solutions for society with Japanese “Ai” Indigo
- April 23, 2018 Update on“Hidden SME Champions”: Kasamori Corporation － Embroidered necklaces bring together cutting-edge Japanese technology and traditional artisanry
- April 2, 2018 Update on“Hidden SME Champions”: KYOTO OMURO - Bringing the beauty of Kyoto's seasonal flowers to the world through online retail
- August 4, 2017 Update on“Hidden SME Champions”: NAZCA Corporation - Protecting the environment by heightening “material functionality” through technology
- April 25, 2017 SME SUPPORT JAPAN launched its new English website today.
- April 20, 2017 SME SUPPORT JAPAN hosted a business meeting event for business owners from Thailand and Japanese SMEs at the MEDTEC Japan 2017, the largest medical equipment tradeshow in Asia.
- March 30, 2017 SME SUPPORT JAPAN and Bpifrance to open a J-GoodTech community in EuroQuity, to connect French and Japanese growth companies.
Hidden SME Champions2019.10.03 Tagawa Sangyo
Testing the Boundaries of the Upright Piano with Granfeel Technology: Recreating the Touch and Expression of the Grand Piano in an UprightVIEW MORE
J-GoodTech is an online business matching platform for connecting Japanese SMEs with companies across the world. We make it simple to seek or propose solutions to J-GoodTech members, find innovative ideas for your business and identify the right strategic partners.
New value creation NAVI is the all-year round exhibition site.Portal site for introducing the products, technologies, services of Japanese proud small and mid-size companies.
CEO Projects provide relationship building opportunities for Japanese SMEs seeking overseas expansion and CEOs from abroad interested in Japanese technology, service and products.