Use of Services
- 1. The user shall abide by all applicable laws when using the Site.
- 2. Internet access is required in order to use the Site. The user shall prepare, connect, and operate all necessary items including equipment, software, and communications means at the user’s own cost and risk.
- 3. Fees are not being charged for any use of the Site, but the right to charge such fees is not indefinitely waived.
- 4. The Site provides information on activities of the Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation, JAPAN (“the Organization”), but services may be added, modified, or removed in the future.
- 5. The Organization shall not make any warranty including a warranty of secure provision of services and a warranty of the accuracy or correctness of access results.
- 6. The service provision of the Site may be suspended without prior notice for maintenance purposes (including emergency maintenance).
- 7. The Organization shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the user due to unreliability or stoppage of services provided through the Site. For more information, see the “Disclaimer” section.
- 8. Use or access, in whole or in part, for commercial purposes of any service provided by the Site is prohibited.
- 9. Links to the Site are acceptable to the extent that they are for non-commercial purposes. Note, however, that links are not accepted if any content of the link source is offensive to law, public order, or morals.
The following is a disclaimer regarding the ownership and use of intellectual property rights for information provided through the Site.
- 1. Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
The property rights for information that the Site provides and for all software used to provide such information (“the Information, etc.”) shall belong to the Organization, or to entities that provide such information to the Organization.
In addition, the intellectual property and other rights pertaining to the Information, etc. posted on the Site are protected by laws and regulations.
The user may not, in whole or in part, reproduce, publicize, transmit, distribute, transfer, lend, license, reprint, or reuse any of the Information, etc. or its contents without the prior permission of the Organization or the entity that provides the Information, etc. to the Organization.
- 2. Disclaimer
The Organization takes great care in posting the information posted on the Site, but the Organization shall make no warranty for the completeness, accuracy, applicability, and safety of such information. The information posted on the Site is a part of the information on the Organization’s activities and does not include all of such information. Note that the Organization shall not be liable for any consequences of determinations or actions made on the basis of such information posted on the Site. All information posted on the Site is information as of the time of posting. Names, content, or other aspects of all information posted on the Site are subject to change or removal without prior notice. The address of the Site including its top page is subject to change without prior notice. Note that the Organization shall not be liable for link breakages, damage, trouble, or any other effects caused by the change or removal of information posted on the Site or the change of its address.
The Organization shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a service outage that has occurred due to maintenance of the Site or force majeure including but not limited to fire, power failure, natural disasters, computer viruses, and sabotage by a third party.
The Organization shall not make any warranty of the accuracy, legality, or any other properties of another site (“Linked Site”) that is linked to the Site. If any trouble occurs in the use of a Linked Site, the Linked Site shall be liable for the said trouble and the user must handle the case at the user’s own risk.
The handling of the user’s personal information is described below, including but not limited to the user’s name and email address collected when using the Site.
- 1. Fundamental Policy
The Organization takes care to protect the user’s privacy in the operation of the Site.
- 2. Scope of Information to Be Collected
The Site automatically collects the user’s domain name, IP address, query information for searches within the Site, and other information related to site browsing.
- 3. Restriction of the Use and Provision of Collected Information
Information collected by the Site will be used for the delivery of information, communication purposes including responding to inquiries, and analysis for better operation and improvement of the Site. The Organization will make full use of user comments as a reference for making future measures and policies. Information collected by the Site will never be disclosed to any third party except if a request for disclosure is made according to law, if the user agrees to the disclosure of the user’s own information, or if there is any other special reason.
Handling of Intellectual Property Rights
The user shall make an effort to understand the “Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights” related to the Information, etc. provided through the Site so as to endeavor to respect the intellectual property rights of third parties.
Indemnification of the Organization