- March 7, 2019 Update on“Hidden SME Champions”: Fujii Piano Service - Testing the Boundaries of the Upright Piano with Granfeel Technology: Recreating the Touch and Expression of the Grand Piano in an Upright
- September 26, 2018 Update on "Hidden SME Champions" : The Aomori Ai Industry Cooperative - Finding solutions for society with Japanese “Ai” Indigo
- April 23, 2018 Update on“Hidden SME Champions”: Kasamori Corporation － Embroidered necklaces bring together cutting-edge Japanese technology and traditional artisanry
- April 2, 2018 Update on“Hidden SME Champions”: KYOTO OMURO - Bringing the beauty of Kyoto's seasonal flowers to the world through online retail
- August 4, 2017 Update on“Hidden SME Champions”: NAZCA Corporation - Protecting the environment by heightening “material functionality” through technology
- April 25, 2017 SME SUPPORT JAPAN launched its new English website today.
- April 20, 2017 SME SUPPORT JAPAN hosted a business meeting event for business owners from Thailand and Japanese SMEs at the MEDTEC Japan 2017, the largest medical equipment tradeshow in Asia.
- March 30, 2017 SME SUPPORT JAPAN and Bpifrance to open a J-GoodTech community in EuroQuity, to connect French and Japanese growth companies.
Hidden SME Champions2019.03.07 Fujii Piano Service
Testing the Boundaries of the Upright Piano with Granfeel Technology: Recreating the Touch and Expression of the Grand Piano in an UprightVIEW MORE
An online business matching platform with over 7,000 registered Japanese SMEs and global companies, J-GoodTech expedites global partnerships.
Rin Crossing is an online platform designed specifically for traditional crafts and regional resources, connecting local artisans and buyers from across the world.
CEO Projects provide relationship building opportunities for Japanese SMEs seeking overseas expansion and CEOs from abroad interested in Japanese technology, service and products.