- About SME Support, JAPAN
Improving Cost Competitiveness by Introducing a Business Management System [Awa Spindle] [September 4, 2014] （New Window）
Awa Spindle has grown beyond the manufacturing of spindles, a type of part that is used to twist fibers and is essential for the production of high quality yarn...
Shipping Tiger Blowfish from a "Landlocked Prefecture" [Yumesozo] [September 4, 2014] （New Window）
- A Report on Malaysia CEO Network Enhancing Project 2016 March（PDF:563.1KB）
- A Report on Thai Business Networking Event @ MEDTEC Japan2016 （PDF：542KB）
- A Report on Myanmar CEO Networking Enhancing Project（PDF：626KB）
- The 143rd Business Conditions (January-March 2016)
- A Paper on "CEO Business Meetings with Vietnam Manufacturers"
- A Paper on "CEO Business Meetings with Indonesian Manufacturers"
- The 142nd Business Conditions (October-December 2015)
- A Paper on “CEO Business Meetings with Thailand’s Key Auto Parts Manufacturers”
- A Paper on "Japan-Thailand CEO Business Meetings @MEDTEC Japan 2015" Report
- movie『Introduction to "SME Support,JAPAN"』（New Window）
- Rincrossing Report（New Window）
- To all those looking for Japanese technology "JAPAN TECH FINDER"（New Window）
We provide various support measures including consultation at advice counters and dispatching experts, in order to resolve problems related to start-ups and new business development.
We provide support towards business enhancement, such as responding to the advanced management issues of SMEs, in collaboration with local SME support organizations.
We provide “security” through a small-scale enterprise mutual aid system and business safety mutual relief system to those who wish to be prepared for future what-ifs.
We offer support in terms of infrastructure to those who wish to improve facilities, or who are looking for new sites/ space for business.
Broad network with related organizations
SME Support, JAPAN provides comprehensive tailored support according to the individual needs of SMEs in collaboration with government agencies, SME support organizations, financial institutions and research institutions.