CEO NETWORK ENHANCING PROJECT
SME SUPPORT JAPAN hosts CEO Network Enhancing Projects in major cities throughout Japan for SMEs seeking overseas expansion and CEOs from abroad seeking partnerships with Japanese companies. This project focuses on building relationships between Japanese SMEs and overseas companies through company visits, 1 on 1 business meetings, lectures and networking events. These projects serve as great opportunity for you to meet future business partners.
- Site Visits (1) -Visiting the gallery of Riken’s supercomputer K
- Site Visits (2) -Visiting MEDDEC, the medical industry focused incubation facility managed by SME SUPPORT JAPAN
- Site Visits (3) -Visiting an ultra-precision positioning switch maker METROL
- Site Visits (4) -Heading for KYOTO by Shinkansen
- Networking Events (1) -2015 Indonesia CEO Network Enhancing Project was successfully completed with a networking event involving all the participants.
- Networking Events (2) -2015 Indonesia CEO Network Enhancing Project was successfully completed with a networking event involving all the participants.
- Lectures (1) -
- Lectures (2) -
- Lectures (3) -
- Business Meetings (1) -
- Business Meetings (2) -
- Business Meetings (3) -
- Business Meetings (4) -
Achievements: FY2012 through FY2016
Number of CEO Projects held : 56
Number of business meetings held : 10,285
Total Participants :
Participated countries and states :
CEO Network Enhancing Project (PDF)DOWNLOAD
Event Reports for 2017
Participants will make a number of company visits to Japanese SME manufacturers to observe and learn about various approaches to production management among other areas. Following factory or company visits, a Q&A session with respective company management will be arranged upon request.
1-on-1 business meetings between CEOs or top management from Japanese SMEs and visiting companies. These meetings will be prearranged based on interests and needs from both sides and communication will be assisted by an interpreter assigned per every overseas company. SME SUPPORT JAPAN’s advisors are also standing by to assist seamless business meetings.
Each CEO Project event offers lectures on various Japanese business practices, such as production management and collaboration tips that would be useful in pursuing partnerships with Japanese companies and start-ups.
You will have a networking opportunity with Japanese companies in an informal and casual setting, following the 1-on-1 business meeting session.